Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hihi, my promises are worth absolutely nothing, if you haven't already noticed! The terrible truth is that I (as you can see) never updated my blog in Dunkerque and I didn't take ONE SINGLE PICTURE during the time in dry-dock... However, I was working a lot (not trying to excuse myself) and despite some troubles we did a lot during our time in Dunkerque.
Unfortunately I never got the chance to go ashore at day-time, only in the evenings and for some strange reason you always seem to end up in a bar or restaurant at this time of day. From what I saw I really liked Dunkerque, it was a nice city, very close to the see. Long beaches, nice pubs and restaurants and I believe the shopping was pretty good as well. So, I have an excuse to go back there on vacation some day.
I signed off Compass in Liverpool a couple of days ago and I was really exhausted. Though I have only been on board for four weeks it has been a tough trip in many ways, but now I am enjoying my time off and will hopefully be ready for my next trip in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home