Saturday, November 24, 2007

After a week in Eskilstuna I'm back in Gothenburg. It's raining (A LOT), it's cold, my upstairs neighbour has a loud party and I'm in a pretty depressed November mode. However the fact that Sweden is actually ready for the European Championship in football makes me feel a lot better. Other wonderful news is that the two footballteams in Eskilstuna have finally decided to start cooperate and will hopefully be in "Superettan" within a couple of years. Hihi, I haven't followed the football in Eskilstuna since I was really young, but perhaps it's time to start now.
I'm not really that interested in football at all, all of this came to me during the day, as I was complaining about the weather, which made me think about summer, which in turn made me look at some pictures from last summer. That's what made me post this picture, it's from Hannover and Fifa world cup. For a person not so interested in football I guess I surpriced everyone when I got this idea - I want to go to Germany and follow the championship right there! So first we went to Hamburg, then to Hannover and finally to Berlin and it was just great. The polizei was everywhere and though the cities was crowded it was very nice and calm and I had a really nice time there.
Hm, don't know why I even started this, my blog is not supposed to be about football. My week in Eskilstuna was very nice and most of all relaxing! I spent a couple of days together with a friend at her countryhouse a bit outside Eskilstuna. We spent most of the time in front of the fireplace (it was COLD, 3 degrees inside the house when we arrived...) , just took a few walks in the neigbourhood with the dog. My cellphone was quiet all the time (perhaps because I switched it off) and I felt completely relaxed when I came back to my parents appartment.
I guess the fresh air in the country should have helped me get rid of my cold that I caught before I left Gothenburg, but it didn't. Instead it got worse when I came back to the city, so I was pretty off for a couple of days.
I'm back in Gothenburg now as I told you in the beginning. I guess I will stay awake until my neighbour turns the music down (it sounds like they're in the same room as myself), but somehow I find it nice to hear my neighbours sometimes. First of all - they can't complain if you want to invite friends yourself sometimes and second - it's Saturday, I'm on vacation and it's nice just to hear something else than the rain and wind for a change.
So, despite my complaints in the beginning I must say I love the noise, the autumn and to be back in my appartment after a week away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home